We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Full-Time Restaurant Lead (Benefit-Eligible Position)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
* Support the Restaurant Leadership Team in overseeing staffing, hiring, coaching/training, purchasing/vendor relations, inventories, maintaining food/beverage service standards, and ensuring safety and sanitation standards.
* Assist the team in achieving department revenue and expense goals.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with their dining experience and oversee resolution of any customer service issues.
* Ensure food quality and consistency, special requests and special dietary needs and performs tasks in absence of the Restaurant Leadership Team.
* Work with Restaurant and Store Management teams to deliver exceptional events and programs.
* Maintain on-going communications with both staff and management.
* Maintain and troubleshoot operational issues, including restaurant/kitchen equipment, Guestbridge reservation, POS, and InfoGenesis software systems.
* Leads by example in all areas of the business.
* High school degree or equivalent and a Business Management or Restaurant Management college degree, preferred.
* Restaurant experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with both front and back of house operations exposure, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Current State Sanitation Certification, ServSafe, and Safe Alcohol Consumption Certification, preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of Eatec system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), InfoGenesis/Universal Desktop, Guestbridge reservation systems, JTech paging system, POS systems, inventory systems, and basic office equipment (copiers and fax), preferred
* Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant walking and standing, and some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.