We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Customer Service Coordinator French-Dutch
Amstelveen, North Holland
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
This position is based in our Amstelveen Office. In this position you will be responsible for providing a premium customer service for our customers (wholesale, e-commerce, retail, discounters) within the Benelux and Nordics region. As Customer Service Coordinator you will be part of the Customer Service Team and will be reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor
What Your Impact Will Be:
· Excellent customer contact to improve customer satisfaction
· Accurate and timely processing of orders from receipt to cash collection
· Timely allocation of stock to orders and preparing shipments for warehouse
· Confirm orders in customer web portal
· Managing order book to ensure alignment with the customer
· Ensure discounts budget is executed in line with the approved customer agreement
· Facilitate customer or internal queries from Sales, Finance, Planning or Logistics
· Proactively communicate discrepancies in customer data to Sales
· Claims & Return resolution
· Issue resolution and prevention
· Coordinating logistical processes
· Initiating continuous process improvements internal and with customers
· Analyzing and KPI tracking e.g. forecast accuracy and OTIF
· Contact with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Planning, Logistics and Customers
What We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, together with 2-3 years professional experience in a similar role in a similar organization.
· Languages: English; French and Dutch are a must - written & spoken
· Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
· Advanced Excel-skills
· Analytical skills
· Numerate and accurate data entry skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Team approach
· Flexibility and proactive
· Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.