Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Customer Service Home Agent , Seasonal Appleton, WI Area
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
You will provide high quality customer experiences that exemplify the guiding truths of our Company service philosophy, while supporting our premium brand. During your typical day, you’ll process orders and catalogue requests, solve customer issues, and share order, product, and retail store information.
This is a work from home position and it’s important to note that telecommuting is not necessarily for everyone. It requires a certain discipline and work ethic to succeed.
Home Office Requirements:
• Must live in the state of Wisconsin and be able to attend a mandatory 10-day training in the Appleton, WI area
• A quiet, temperature-controlled, closed-door work area with no distractions or background noise (ie: pets, children, machinery, music or talking). There may be periodic unplanned visits from a Supervisor during scheduled work shifts.
• Dedicated high-speed internet provided by a cable or DSL provider, located within the work area. A rough estimate of suitable connectivity for performing your duties as a home agent will be a Download Speed of not less than 7 Mb/s and an upload speed of not less than 2Mb/s. The expense associated with internet access is covered by you and may not be fully reimbursed by American Girl. Wi-Fi, cellular or satellite service does not meet requirements.
• Minor office supplies, (scratch paper, pens, calendar)
• Freedom from other responsibilities - you must be focused on work and not responsible for the caretaking of others (children, elderly, pets, etc.)
To be considered a qualified candidate for telecommuting, you must have the following essential skills and be able to fulfill the requirements:
· Proven track record of strong contact center performance
· Technological proficiency
· Self-motivation and strong sense of responsibility
· Independent problem-solving skills
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing schedules and assignments
· Organized and disciplined mindset
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.