Human Resources Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
HR Business Partner - Temporary
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Reporting into the HR Lead for Iberia, the HR Business Partner plays a key role in delivering and promoting best practice business partnering activities and operational support to attract, engage and retain key talent consistent with our Brand and WONDER cultural values.The HR Business Partner will build relationships with Iberian key stakeholders in order to influence decisions and provide first class HR support. The main scope of the role is to provide a generalist HR service by carrying out a number of key activities to support the business growth and development. The role has a high focus on driving Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Recruitment as well as a wide variety of project work that is both Iberia and EMEA focused.
Your Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Support People Managers on policies, procedures and employee relations issues at all stages of the employee experience cycle
- Actively participating in and embedding a culture of talent reviews, compensation, development and succession planning across the Iberian organization
- Collaborate and engage with the wider HR and business community to provide a responsive, consistent and forward-thinking HR service
- Identify and deliver HR initiatives that support business priorities and targets
- Support in the full recruitment process from sourcing, to interview and on boarding
- Support in the development and implementation of engagement activities
- Preparing legal documents such as hiring letters, and changes of contracts
- Tracking of probation, temporary staff dates, and managing sickness, maternity leave, holidays, time
and attendance, among others
- Collecting and processing all input (salary changes, starters, leavers, payments & deductions, etc.) regarding the payroll cycle to ensure a correct and timely payment of wages cooperating with the Payroll Team
- Managing employees’ Benefit pack (insurances, etc.)
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field (Psychology)
- At least 2 years of experience working on HR related field position and ideally in a multinational environment
- Experience abroad
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Fluent in written & spoken English/Spanish (both are must)
- Able to deal with ambiguity and changes
- Proven ability to work under pressure and the ability communicate effectively at all levels
- Can effectively prioritize work with conflicting deadlines and work autonomously
- Methodical and logical thinking; the ability to solve problems
- Strong team player, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Some analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Results oriented with accountability for output
- High level of integrity, trust and ability to work confidentially
What do we have to offer?
We offer a competitive salary, a bonus structure and an attractive pension plan. In our office in Barcelona we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel.We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks. We work with passion but also take time to play a game with our colleagues.The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.