We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Intern - Local Marketing
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Purpose of Position:
The candidate for the internship will be part of the Local Marketing team and will support in the development, implementation & analysis of the Marketing initiatives for Spain.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Assist in planning and supporting key marketing activities by working with key internal partners and external agencies
- Assist in briefing and executing TV campaigns with external agency
- Support team in maintenance and obtaining of assets and copy for retail catalogues and website development
- Responsible for digital/web updates for relevant brands
- Complete management of weekly Brand tracking reports
- Evaluate and provide analysis of category and competitor performance using data from monthly NPD reports
- Internal working relationships: Marketing, Sales, Trade Marketing, , Operations, Marketing Communications
- External working relationships: PR agency, Media agency, Marketing agencies, Promotional agencies, Advertising agency and Design agencies
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Preferably at least 6 month of Marketing or Trade Marketing experience in a multinational company
- Preferably masters in Marketing
- MS Office skills are essential (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communicator, in written and verbal communication,
- Strong with numbers and analysis
- Good time manager and co-ordination skills.
- Attention to detail
- Wining mentality
- International/ cross-cultural experience
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.