We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Equipment & Facility Engineer
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
- We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
- Supervise and control operation of utility our facilities to ensure that the operation is in good performance (Plant Room Equipment, Air Handling Unit, Air Conditioning, and Rain Water System).
- Provide technical analyze for maintenance operational improvement and maintain the system to minimize down time and maintenance cost saving.
Responsible to handle utility and maintenance issues to support the production activity with the high performance, optimize and control the maintenance and utility cost, supervise the routine preventive maintenance and assist other department to accomplish their project (work order).
Project Supervision by controlling the contractor activities by following the contract agreement and ensure that the activities are not disturbing the production activity.
Provide facility technicians to have high technical skill capability to support facility activity.
Support purchasing for searching new spare parts, operating supplies and equipment vendor with the best cost and on time delivery.
Ensure delivery and completion date of order or project to be as per requirement
- Formal Educational Level : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from Mechanical Engineering
- Has 3 - 5 years’ experiences in manufacturing company, preferable in utility and maintenance service.
- Technical Competence: Good knowledge of power distribution, refrigeration system, hydraulic and pneumatic system, utility services equipment, maintenance building, and plumbing system.
- Leadership competencies : The incumbent will have to work in dynamic environment, and should adapt in both engineering and leadership skill. The ability to solve problem correctly and quickly is essential for success as well as lead the team to achieve the goal.
- Our facilities are in Cikarang - Bekasi