We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential
- Responsible for calculating yields and labor hours
- Develop cutting method that would be efficient as technically feasible for production
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues
- Design facility layout and personnel requirements in relation to production operations.
- Machine capacity analysis and review
- Developing line tooling and tooling duplication according to the production schedule.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical engineering with GPA min. 3,00
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing but fresh graduate is welcomed.
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficiency in using Ms. Office
- Familiar with Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator or Autocad
- Good analytical thinking and problem soling skills
- Attention to details, and can work as a team with good attitude