We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Industrial Relations Representative
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential
- Process employee grievances in compliance to the grievance procedures and act as mediator at each level of management review to ensure all issues are addressed properly and in timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication and good relationship with all employees at all levels of organization to promote direct communications and trustworthy rapport with all employees.
- Monitor and evaluate employees working behavior, working climate and industrial practices to recognize potential industrial relations issues and proactively communicate any potential issues to management.
- Proceed and recommend necessary corrective actions, such as disciplinary actions, preparing warning letter.
- Participate in the preparation, negotiation, and implementation of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulation Agreement, and any other provision that may be applicable.
- Education background: Diploma or bachelor’s degree from Law.
- Working experience: Minimum 2 years in a similar position within a labor-intensive industry
- Participate in a Collective Labor Agreement negotiation.
- Technical Competence:
- Good knowledge and practice in Industrial Relations and Government Regulations and the Labor Law
- Mass Communication principles and strategies
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Counseling Skill
- Able to accept constructive feedback from employees.
- Prompt action to employee complaints
- Proactive, open minded, problem solver, and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work in Cikarang, Bekasi.
Our Plants are in Cikarang - Bekasi