We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
- Facilitate continuous improvement event across levels and areas (Kaizen, VSM, Project, Workshop, etc.);
- Lead the strategic initiative projects to support site performances;
- Develop continuous program and system for lean culture sustainability;
- Conduct Lean knowledge transfer and training to build up organizational capabilities;
- Responsible for non-staff development in daily monitoring project and grade progression program
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing experience
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with change management principles and the ability to drive and manage the change process
- Strong abilities in Continuous Improvement planning, training, and leading kaizen events
- Have understanding about EHS & GMP standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, and other standards related to Quality, Safety & Environment.
- Dynamic personality, proactive, analytical thinking and open minded with’ a can do’ attitude
- Fluent in English-both written and oral
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang – Bekasi
Our plants are in Cikarang - Bekasi