We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential
- To develop and accomplish all aspect of packaging function and aesthetics.
- Reviewed packaging drawings that consists of packaging specification by informally tested and modified packaging structure such as box forming and aesthetics (if necessary) based on specification before initial release to vendors in order to set up an appropriate packaging requirement.
- After received art film, determined prints format based on vendor’s feedback to ensure the material usage is efficient in cost, hours and manufacturing process.
- Check for graphic accuracy and copy of art film that meet with packaging specification, legal name and print proof to ensure the packaging designs as required
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor degree from Product Design or Engineering background
- Minimum 2 years experience in Packaging industries.
- Technical Competence
- Must have basic understanding on:
- Color separation
- Printing Process
- Paper Classification
- Hands on 2D and 3D drawings (Solid work); graphic software