We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Product Development Engineer
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
1. Developing new project from translating and transform the original sketches into specific 3 dimensional model of toy hair style.
2. Define full specification and functional product, including do research on material and/or hair trends to support development process.
3. Creating and communicating toy hair styles that support toys concepts in 2D and/or 3D models.
4. Manage the early phases of design and development with other disciplines within the company.
1. Education background from Product Design, Fashion and/or Craft. Engineering background is also welcome with design passion.
2, Proficient in Photoshop, Office 365.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
4. Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
5. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a major interest in toys, dolls, craft and DIY
- Send you portfolio demonstrating design excellence