We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
- To provide development expertise as well as administrative support in activity planning and progress monitoring during the development cycle.
- Develop new product with clear specifications and requirements, which comply with Company standards and quality requirements within specified budget.
- Analyze the bottle neck process and take actions to solve problems.
- Control and monitor timelines in project management milestone
- A bachelor degree from Engineering background
- Having 1 - 2 years experience in product development field in manufacturing industry
- Technical Competence:
- Certification of basic level of PMD
- Advanced level of uniform perception
- Basic Engineering skill
- Strong technical knowledge and technical drawing
- Unique skill in trouble shooting and guiding the workforce
- Has an aesthetic sense
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good time management