We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Soft Goods Engineer
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
- Develop and determine softgoods design and method to meet established requirement, adaptable to manufacturing system and assure the achievement of schedule and control of cost
- Provide final pattern and ensure the softgoods design meet with product specification requirement, aesthetically, quality and safety
- Identify cost saving opportunities on material yield and flow chart hours
- Conduct engineering pilot and final engineering pilot on medium to complex toys to ensure supporting the milestones aesthetically and functionaly
- Determine sewing and hand finishing method on medium to complex toys to support technical instruction to sewing production
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Textile
- Having 2 years related experience in Development or Production in the needle trade industries preferably in garment/toys
- Critical competencies : good communication and interpersonal skill ; strong analytical skill and engineering sense ; proactive and result oriented and excellent problem solving skills.
- Our facility is in Cikarang - Bekasi