We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Soft Goods Engineer
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential
- Develop and determine costume design and method to meet establish requirement, adaptable to manufacturing system and assure the achievement of schedule and control cost.
- Defining the cost of sewing standard hours to support development process.
- To assure the costume design meet the product specification requirement, aesthetically, quality and safety.
- Determine sewing and hand finishing method on medium to complex toys to support technical instruction to sewing production.
- Coordinating with other team to identify and determine jig and fixture, or attachment and machine requirement to achieve the appropriate process for both die cut and sewing.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Engineering and or Textile.
- 2 years related experience in development process or production in the needle trade industries preferably in garment/toys.
- Strong analytical skill and engineering sense
- Proactive and result oriented
- Excellent problem solving