We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Bekasi, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential
- Develop fabric and sewing accessories development that meet target cost, required quality and schedule
- To ensure all fabrics and sewing accessories can meet all the testing requirement as well as manufacturable sewing process.
- Actively involve for day to day issue and problem solving in manufacturing to ensure no production stoppage
- Achieve target development schedule to support piloting and production stage in timely manner
- Track vendor quality performance periodically and help vendor to improve quality performance by analyzing the issue where areas of low score.
- Bachelor degree in Textile Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Textile manufacturing or garment industry will be an advantage. Fresh graduate is welcomed.
- Good knowledge in textile processes and fabric classification.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Organized, proactive and solution focused.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.