We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl Charlotte is looking for a dynamic individual as Seasonal Server to deliver food and beverages and provide an outstanding dining experience to our Bistro guests. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat, have exceptional communication skills, and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
• Attentively greet all customers upon arrival and inform guests of food and beverage options. Share information on store and restaurant events with guests.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of all menu items and ingredients and suggest menu items for those guests with food allergies.
• Consistently address customer concerns and special requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Execute all aspects of food and beverage service efficiently, including suggestive upselling, timely delivery of food and beverage orders, checking and maintaining tables throughout the seating, and preparing, delivering and processing table checks through the Infogenesis register system.
• Follow food and workplace safety guidelines and understand local and state health sanitation laws.
• Contribute to a positive, cooperative work environment by assisting co-workers and helping the restaurant team with parties, storewide events, and projects.
• High school degree or equivalent, and undergraduate education, preferred.
• ServSafe certification, preferred.
• One to two years of experience in a high volume and/or fine dining restaurant, preferred.
• Banquet or catering experience is a plus.
• Experience working with children, preferred.
• Ease of use with restaurant computer systems, preferred.
• Physically demanding position; strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to carry a serving tray/beverage tray and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.