We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Asset Protection Lead (Full-Time)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Maintain safe environment for American Girl customers/guests and store employees by monitoring/correcting safety concerns and controlling/guiding customer traffic when needed.
- Serve as a safety mentor for store employees and provide coaching as needed; supports the safety committee in making the work environment safe.
- Facilitates staff training and assists in scheduling to ensure appropriate coverage by the AP team.
- Provide external and internal customer service in a positive, friendly and professional business manner and the skill set to diffuse escalated situations.
- Prevent the loss of company assets through surveillance, conducting employee package checks and trash checks and is knowledgeable of civil and criminal laws pertaining to retail security. Ensure shrink percentages are within the individual store's goals.
- Proficient in the proper operation of CCTV, access control and alarm systems.
- Ensure full disclosure to AP Management on all business matters and share when appropriate with Retail Management; maintains confidentiality.
- High school degree or equivalent, and some college, preferred.
- Two to three years of loss prevention, or security experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Software programs, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability working with a broad and diverse work force and customer base, including working with children, preferred.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holiday shifts, and overnights.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.