Retail and Merchandising Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Doll Doctor - Retail (Part-Time)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Create a positive, friendly and professional atmosphere.
- Engage with the customer through play and assist them through the process of their dolls wellness and needs.
- Admit Dolls into the Doll Hospital by creating MAGIC
- Effectively able to multi-task; handle customer’s requests/issues.
- Assess and meet customer service needs by sharing product knowledge.
- store events, promotions and activities with customers.
- Promptly and accurately process all point-of-sale transactions.
- Help resolve customer problems and make suggestions.
- Provide assistance to accomplish team and company goals.
- Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
- High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
- Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS System, preferable.
- Experience working with children, preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.