We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Part-Time Dish Washer
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl Dallas is looking for dynamic individuals who are upbeat, positive and can effectively multi-task to join our Bistro team as a Dishwasher. If you have an affinity for maintaining cleanliness and sanitary standards in a high-pressure, fast-paced restaurant kitchen environment, we want to hear from you.
* Ensure all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans are clean and sanitary according to health code standards.
* Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dining room area, equipment and tools, including floor sweeping, removal of garbage, and mopping/scrubbing/sanitizing all surfaces.
* Assist with side work assignments such as stock rotation and replenishment, proper food storage and cleaning, and station set-up and take-down.
* Works collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* Restaurant experience, especially as a dishwasher, preferred.
* Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs.), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.