Retail and Merchandising Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Part-Time Visual Merchandising Associate
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
* Assist visual merchandising manager in the execution of display window changes, merchandise changes and planogram layouts, and graphic changes.
* Create dynamic displays using dolls and complementary product. Keep current on product knowledge.
* Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing tasks based on business need and to troubleshoot when product availability becomes an issue.
* Maintain the overall visual and merchandising standards of the store consistent with the organization’s vision of the brand.
* Develop and maintain positive, cooperative relationships with staff, management, and corporate partners. Provide assistance to customers as needed.
* Stock merchandise when needed.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
* 1 – 2 years of successful work experience in retail merchandising, retail, or related field which includes expertise in customer service, preferred.
* Manual skills in doll styling, straight blade cutting, and minor assembly, preferred.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.