We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl Dallas is looking for dynamic individuals as Servers to deliver food and beverages and provide an outstanding dining experience to our Bistro guests. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat, have exceptional communication skills, and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
• Attentively greet all customers upon arrival and inform guests of food and beverage options. Share information on store and restaurant events with guests.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of all menu items and ingredients and suggest menu items for those guests with food allergies.
• Consistently address customer concerns and special requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Execute all aspects of food and beverage service efficiently, including suggestive upselling, timely delivery of food and beverage orders, checking and maintaining tables throughout the seating, and preparing, delivering and processing table checks through the Infogenesis register system.
• Follow food and workplace safety guidelines and understand local and state health sanitation laws.
• Contribute to a positive, cooperative work environment by assisting co-workers and helping the restaurant team with parties, storewide events, and projects.
• High school degree or equivalent, and undergraduate education, preferred.
• ServSafe certification, preferred.
• One to two years of experience in a high volume and/or fine dining restaurant, preferred.
• Banquet or catering experience is a plus.
• Experience working with children, preferred.
• Ease of use with restaurant computer systems, preferred.
• Physically demanding position; strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to carry a serving tray/beverage tray and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.