We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Corporate Security Officer - Part-Time (20 hours)
De Forest, Wisconsin
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Our American Girl Distribution Center is seeking a passionate individual who thrives in a friendly and fast-paced environment to join our Asset Protection team as an Corporate Asset Protection Officer.
- Maintaining the safety and security of the campuses
- Providing a welcoming and pleasant environment to American Girl's visitors and guests by greeting them, answering questions and alerting staff of visitor’s arrival
- Reporting incidents which occur on campus and act as a first responder directing emergency phone calls from employees to the appropriate party
- Providing administrative duties which include: coordinating incoming and outgoing deliveries, responding to safety and security concerns and completing safety inspections
- Previous experience as a front-line customer service associate and/or security officer is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers certification, or equivalent by an accredited training program, within 30 days of hire is required, and provided by American Girl if necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.