Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
(PAY @ 17/hr) Seasonal Warehouse Associate - Days
De Forest, Wisconsin
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl is currently hiring for Seasonal Warehouse Associate positions at our DeForest Distribution Center for the holiday season! Approximately 40+ hours per week (6:00 AM to 4:00 PM) Monday - Friday during our peak season (November-December) and may be scheduled on the weekends if needed. We offer $1/premium differential on the weekends and have an unlimited referral bonus of $400 if you refer a friend or family member to work with us (must be new applicant to receive referral). The referral will be paid out upon completion of season for both the referral and referee.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Picking Department (accurately pick product and audit).
- Special Handling Department (pack orders, ear piercing, gift wrap, gift messages, gift cards, loosefill, staging, data entry).
- Dock Operations (breakout product from cartons and palletize, load and unload trucks).
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to Stand and/or walk on concrete floors 8-10 hours a day (no sitting positions available).
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on occasion.
- Perform tasks which include continuously pulling, grasping, bending and reaching.
- Transition quickly and effectively to different tasks and procedures.
- Retain procedures from each of the assigned work areas.
- Basic computer skills.
- Manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Personal initiative to meet established goals while working independently or with a team
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.