We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Asset Protection Officer DeForest
De Forest, Wisconsin
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
|The American Girl DeForest location is looking for an Asset Protection Associate. This part-time temporary position will be responsible for:|
* Maintaining the safety and security of the campus.
* Providing a welcoming and pleasant environment to American Girl's visitors and guests by greeting them, answering questions and alerting staff of visitor’s arrival.
* Reporting incidents which occur on campus and act as a first responder directing emergency phone calls from employees to the appropriate party.
* Providing administrative duties which include: coordinating incoming and outgoing deliveries, responding to safety and security concerns and completing safety inspections.
* Hours are currently Monday thru Friday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and increasing to 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM and ability to work weekends as needed through season.
* Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred
* Previous experience as a front-line customer service associate and/or security officer is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Healthcare background a plus. American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers certification, or equivalent by an accredited training program, within 30 days of hire is required, and provided by American Girl if necessary.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.