Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
De Forest, Wisconsin
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
As a Warehouse Associate you will rotate into the following departments listed below:
- Picking Department (accurately pick product and audit).
- Special Handling Department (pack orders, ear piercing, gift wrap, gift messages, gift cards, loosefill, staging, data entry).
- Dock Operations (breakout product from cartons an palletize, load and unload trucks).
- Stand and/or walk on concrete floors 8-10 hours a day (no sitting positions available).
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on occasion.
- Perform tasks which include continuously pulling, grasping, bending and reaching.
- Transition quickly and effectively to different tasks and procedures.
- Retain procedures from each of the assigned work areas.
- Basic computer skills.
- Manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Personal initiative to meet established goals while working independently or with a team.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.