Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Warehouse Material Handler
De Forest, Wisconsin
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for the storage and replenishment of finished product an supplies as required to meet daily shipping schedules. This person will also accurately complete required documentation on inventory transactions and safely operate various equipment used for the retrieval and storage of product using a Radio Frequency Scanner (RF). Also, lend assistance with manual unloading of containers on an as needed basis. Starting 20 hours a week and increasing as order volume increases.
Qualified candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience on Industrial Equipment.
- Must be able to identify issues and opportunities and act on them independently.
- Must be able to work without supervision yet remain productive daily.
- Must be able to follow Standard Operations Procedures.
- Not be afraid of heights maximum 30 feet.
- Must be able to read and speak English, also basic math skills (such a counting).
- Work overtime and weekends during our peak season (November through December).
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows based applications preferably).
- Must be able to lift 50 bs. On a frequent basis and up to 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Prior inventory or warehouse experience necessary.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.