Accounting and Finance Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Associate Manager, Intercompany
East Aurora, New York
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Oversees the monthly close process to ensure accurate and timely closes
- Reviews and approves all journal entries related to this function which includes reporting. Reports are highly complex with revenue responsibility of 40m +.
- Reviews and approves all Global Intercompany HFM tie-outs and has accountability for all “out of balance” discrepancies
- Researches resolves all of intercompany variances which requires knowledge of all intercompany transactions
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of foreign currency transactions
- Reviews reconciliations in Blackline system, ensuring appropriate documentation to support transactions is provided as well as proper reconciliations are being completed
- Drives process improvements to ensure operations are streamlined and efficient
- Directs and provides guidance to Intercompany staff on all intercompany transactions which includes oversight of up to (15) off-shore team members operating within the BPO
- Works with team to ensure aged Intercompany balances are being resolved in a timely manner
- Maintains SOPs and related materials
- Provides documentation to internal and external audit as necessary for SOX controls
- May include travel (5% or less.)
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent in experience required
- 5-7 years of accounting experience to include intercompany transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and make recommendations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with larger ERP system – Oracle Preferred
- Experience with reporting system – Hyperion or HFM
- Experience working within a shared services environment or in partnership with a BPO
- Must be able to work independently or in a group setting
- Ability to meet deadlines
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.