We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr. Marketing Ops Coordinator
East Aurora, New York
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is looking for a Sr. Marketing Ops Coordinator to join our team in East Aurora, NY!
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Drive the creation and management of Global localized items managing the development process to ensure that we are efficiently expanding our early childhood development product lines globally.
- Maintain the current line of Global localized items
- Collaborate with global subsidiaries to address global needs and market feedback; support global information needs.
- Assist with the coordination & operation of daily marketing activities.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners (design, content design, engineering, packaging) to create efficient process and standards.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting POS information; demand & schedule adherence, work with operations to monitor subsidiary dates to make sure deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with partners, internal clients and subsidiaries.
- Assist in creating standards and process for the marketing organization.
- Gather information to assist in the development of Marketing Reports (POS, tooling, etc).
- Assist in the global planning process driving item level efficiency globally.
What We're Looking For:
- Analytical abilities and are capable of synthesizing and prioritizing a large volume of information. You use logic and trusted expertise to derive a variety of scenarios and solutions. You can think critically to make clear, well-reasoned and rational decisions.
- Global mindset and can bring together the best of Mattel globally to drive business advantage and create opportunities. You think of our brands as globally relevant and managed with a global mindset. You adapt approach and behaviors based on cultural nuances and business practices in other countries.
- Communication skills to promote a free flow of information and communication throughout the organization. You convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm when communicating with a variety of audiences, job levels and stakeholders. Your communication style creates a feeling of energy, excitement and personal investment amongst team members and people outside of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet important deadlines.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or related (or equivalent); MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of product or project management or development experience in consumer products (or MBA with 1-3 years’ experience).
- Strong analytical experience in Excel
- Cognos Analytics & Anaplan experience a plus
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.