We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Administrative Assistant - Legal & Business Affairs
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Create PowerPoint decks, Excel spreadsheets, and other charts/materials
- Manage busy calendars
- Phone coverage, booking meeting rooms, supplies management, filing, mail
- Ongoing project and task management
- Generate redlines
- Track, manage, etc. contract-signing processes
- Create and manage physical records
- Collaborate constructively with assistants and staff within and outside the Law Dept., including C-suite executive assistants
- Arrange travel including air, hotel, ground transportation
- Process expense reports and other administrative tasks
- Improve existing administrative practices
Experience, Education & Skills:
- Ideally at least 3 years administrative assistant experience, including experience supporting multiple executives and/or large team of VP’s/Directors/Managers
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication skills (in emails, on the phone, etc.)
- Must be computer and technology savvy (advanced working knowledge in MS Office -- Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Must be comfortable learning new software and troubleshooting MS Office challenges
- Recognize and surface issues in a timely fashion, before they become urgent
- Client/customer service mindset
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, high energy professional environment
- Proactive in managing tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Anticipate needs of supervisors
- Professionally manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of work styles and personalities
- Capable of working effectively as a member of a team -- and also independently
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Take initiative and ownership of work and pride in work well done
- Desire and commitment to take on greater levels of responsibility
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Decisive, with a positive attitude
- Flexibility to come in early or work late, as necessary
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.