We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Associate Manager Customer Marketing (Digital)
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager,DigitalCustomerMarketing - Amazon based here at our worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, CA on our Digital Customer Marketing Team. This position will support the execution of the Amazon Customer Marketing Strategy across Amazon’s Toys & Games Category. This role will collaborate and develop deep partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders at Mattel (Sales, Brand Marketing, Shopper Insights, Creative Services, Media, etc.) and Amazon (Vendor Managers, Marketing/Merchandising, Offline, Operations, Advertising, etc.).
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Lead development of full year go-to-market Amazon brand plans in partnership with Customer Marketing Manager and Director. Inform Amazon Buyers and Marketing teams as well as Internal teams. Develop and maintain full-year Amazon promotional calendars for all brands
- Champion execution of Amazon merchandising and promotional plans to support Sales, US Marketing, Brand, and Amazon event priorities across Amazon’s entire ecosystem (Toys & Games Storefront, Baby Storefront, Amazon Advertising, Offline Channels, etc)
- Orchestrate customer business reviews in partnership with Sales team by performing business analysis, translating findings into actionable insights, and developing impactful presentations to deliver fact-based recommendations
- Pursue new Amazon marketing activities & assist in asset/content coordination to positively impact sales, profitability and customer experience
- Partner with Sales, Customer Marketing, US Marketing, US Digital Media, eCommerce Web, CRM, and Digital Operations teams to deliver coordinated marketing efforts to drive Amazon profitable sales growth
- Lead and maintain brand stores as well as new occasion-based/promotional stores creation. Lead execution and coordinate with marketing, sales and creative teams to ensure content, images, and product selection are leveraged to maximize brand presentation and sales conversion
- Collaborate with Global Business insights teams at Mattel and Amazon to identify and pursue new Digital Retail trends and opportunities
- Coordinate with Amazon Vendor Managers on all new media executions to ensure asset delivery and best-in-class planning alignment: Holiday Look Book, Holiday Toy List, Offline, Amazon Advertising, Alexa, Baby Registry, etc. Support exploration and execution of beta and new-media opportunities across Amazon
- Maintain excellent relationships with key account stakeholders to influence and maximize promotional opportunities
- Complete thorough analysis of marketing programs (ie. promotions, merchandising, brand stores) and lead analytics to determine ROI and optimization:
- Input program plans for pre and post ROI analysis
- Analyze sales lifts against programs at brand, segment and item level
- Help build post-mortems and create holistic reports across marketing program levers
- Partner across Customer Business to lead this reporting in partnership with Sales Analyst
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative information to educate team on learnings as well as to inform recommendations
- Synthesize key data points and identify trends and recommend activities to maximize sales conversion and deliver an optimal customer experience on Amazon
- Drive execution of those activities across Amazon’s platform in partnership with team
- Partner with US Digital Media Team and Agency to analyze and optimize Mattel’s Amazon Advertising efforts:
- Synthesize data available from Amazon Advertising as well as other strategic data sources to recommend optimizations to our marketing efforts
- As needed, perform insights, market share, competitive analysis, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience, preferably in Online Retail, eCommerce/DTC, Digital Marketing, or Business Analytics
- Strong quantitative business analysis skills
- Passion for eCommerce / Online Retailing / Amazon
- Possesses complex problem-solving techniques/skills
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and insights yet also a creative thinker
- Capable of leveraging data coupled with a creative design eye to deliver optimal shopper experiences and promotional programs
- Ability to build relationships with cross functional partners
- Independent, self-starter
- Resilient, demonstrating optimism and passion to continually focus and achieve goals
- Team First Mentality
- Passion for Mattel & Fisher-Price Portfolio of Brands
- CPG, toy, or consumer facing industry experience preferred
- Proficient in both Excel and Power Point
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.