We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing (Roulette)
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The Associate Marketing Manager will be working with the Global Brand Category Team to help deliver best-in-class global franchise marketing strategies that will create maximum value for the company. Working in concert with the marketing lead, the AMM will assume ownership of their business, working closely with cross-functional and licensor partners to deliver product initiatives and key marketing programs that deliver against established financial targets. The AMM will manage a global business unit, handling important presentations and key communications with regional marketing and sales stakeholders, ensuring global alignment on product and marketing strategies.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Ensure all product development is supported by business strategy, objectives and insights
- Assist in gaining buy-in to global product strategies at all levels, as well as executional commitment from internal partners to activate across key markets and key lines of business
- Able to brief and work closely with the Product Design, Packaging and Development teams to bring innovative and compelling toys, backed by channel and consumer insights, to market on time and on budget
- Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met
- Present with confidence to drive brand strategy and products
- Monitor key trends, brands and competitors’ performance in all markets
- Lead global business reporting, analysis and forecasting for internal and external partners
- Work with other Mattel Global Brand teams on shared IP projects to deliver new IP initiatives
- Act as point of contact for brand inquiries and dissemination of brand information and assets
- Prepare for and deliver presentations that convey a strategic message to large audiences
- Take initiative to clarify business challenges and work appropriately with team to find solutions
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, product development or retailer facing experience preferred
- Experience analyzing data and managing financials
- Highly organized, independent and detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- Must be comfortable working in a demanding, challenging, and dynamic environment with a knack for embracing ambiguity and change, while focusing on solutions and best paths forward
- Strong time management, planning and project execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid collaborative relationships
- Strong PowerPoint creation and presentation skills, proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.