We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Associate Manager Integrated Ops
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The Digital Strategy & Integration (DS&I) team has a simple yet bold purpose: unite a world-class team of digital marketing experts to create a center of excellence whose sum is greater than its parts. The DS&I team works closely with channel experts and strategists spanning YouTube, Social, Influencer, Paid Media & eCommerce to elevate and connect full-funnel, audience-first thinking. Through keen management of day-to-day processes, schedules and check-ins with Global Brand Team partners, DS&I strives to create an environment of transparency, awareness and integration. This role aligns to the integration team within DS&I, responsible for managing the yearly digital planning process and maintaining visibility of all the interconnected touchpoints and tactics throughout the year. This role will partner with other DS&I team members in strategy, international and data & analytics to service and support both the Digital Engagement Group (DEG) and ultimately, the Global Brand Teams (GBT) within Mattel.
The Associate Manager, Integrated Ops will help drive integration across a matrixed organization of marketing specialists by organizing two key processes across the Mattel portfolio of brands: 1) annual channel planning and 2) marketing activation calendarization. In addition to helping plan and organize best-in-class workflows and processes across both of the above areas of focus, this individual will be a self-starter keen to identify opportunities for operational improvement and process documentation across the entire marketing organization.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Annual Channel Planning: You will help organize the annual strategic planning calendar for DEG (Digital Engagement Group), Media, eComm, North America Marketing & Customer Marketing teams – outlining key milestones and reviews with key internal stakeholders, leadership & customers. You will be in charge of the macro operational calendar and will work with individual brand teams to ensure all individual contributors are on track and hitting key milestones and moments.
- Marketing Activation Calendarization: You will also lead the process of standardizing marketing activation calendars – giving all teams access to a real-time view of marketing efforts to inform day-to-day decision making.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in an operations or project management role or similar
- Ability to create and implement a sustainable project management process and communicate effectively to engaged parties
- Understanding of digital marketing development and channels
- Expertise in client relationship management and managing deliverables
- Strong and direct communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group on individuals.
- Fluent in scheduling / workflow software (particularly Smartsheets and Excel)
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.