We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Associate Manager - Video Creative Development
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Our Digital Engagement Group team is seeking an Associate Producer to work with internal and external partners in the production and editing of Mattel social content for YouTube Kids and Family audiences. Position will work with the Digital Engagement group on programming strategies, creative development and production of original content for YouTube Kids.
- Assist with pitching, production and editing process of original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of the various social and YouTube channels
- Partner with social and YouTube strategy managers to help create new highly shareable, social-first content for YouTube and other video platforms, traditional and emerging
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices
- Innovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever-changing social media landscape
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in film production, communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of production experience creating videos for digital platforms, specifically working with a Mac
- Strong understanding of motion graphics/text and producing/editing video for social media, especially vertical formats and ultra-short content
- Creative thinking skills with experience innovating that leads to engaging and playful visual storytelling
- Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) strongly preferred
- YouTube certifications preferred
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.