We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a severy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and enterpreneurs of all kinds.
Manager E-Commerce Analytics & Insights
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel’s E-commerce and Direct to Consumer team has an ambitious growth agenda. We are on a journey to build and scale a global organization serving the Mattel consumer across our brand portfolio.
The Ecommerce Analytics Manager will be responsible for Web, DTC business Analytics and Insights to drive customer engagement, monetization and business growth. Responsibility for Structuring A/B testing; digital analytics reporting and insights as well as a key cross-functional partner to web merchandising, media, web production & CRM teams. The Ecommerce Analytics Manager will act a strategic partner to assist in the development, deployment of our full suite digital marketing cloud solution; key stakeholder in the digital center of excellence. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of ecommerce and a proven ability to transfer data into actionable, well-written insights to optimize campaign response, site conversion, audience groups, site merchandising and content strategies.
Key Results Areas
- Analyze Site & Performance
- Ecommerce & CRM Consumer Insights
- Consumer Journey Development
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Utilize analytics to define new opportunities and optimizations to drive and measure ROI
- Responsible for auditing and reporting against digital scorecard to track KPIs and measure success
- Digital Test & Learn approach to improve consumer experience
- Assess and identify new channels of customer acquisition and retention in order to bring new consumers into the brand and better compel existing consumers to increase lifetime value
What We’re Looking For:
Minimum 8 years’ experience in the digital marketing/analytics or ecommerce arena preferably with a toy, retail or consumer products company
Advanced understanding of business objectives, digital & ecommerce strategies/tactics as it related to branded manufacturers
Analytical skills with the ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights
Relational Database experience using SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL or equivalent an asset
Advanced knowledge and implementation experience of web analytical tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
A/B & Multivariate website Testing & Optimization experience an asset
Data visualization experience using Tableau or equivalent
Experienced with tag management solutions and digital media tagging needs
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.