Human Resources Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Manager, Talent Management
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Manage the delivery of core programs such as:
- New-hire onboarding
- High-potential development
- Creativity & Innovation development
- On-line learning
- Management development
- Career development
- Assessments and team interventions
- Continually evolve Mattel University offerings by developing and delivering engaging learning solutions
- Leverage current instructional design approaches to assess, create, and deliver customized solutions tied to key initiatives/client needs
- Consult with our amazing designers with learning solutions to support creativity and innovation
- Market training programs to employees to increase curriculum awareness
- Conduct teambuilding and customized workshops, as requested
- Serve as a resource for Career Development and Coaching
- Project manage learning projects from needs analysis to deployment taking into consideration the complexities of creating training for global audiences with common, but niched needs
- Facilitate content, providing insights, best practices, real-world illustrations, stories, and examples of how to apply what is being learned to a variety of audiences
- Ability to navigate highly ambiguous environments by taking a whole company view, acting decisively and supporting others to be their best
- Exceptional presence and ability to communicate clearly and effectively to leadership and creative audiences
- Proven facilitation skills with experience designing and delivering management/leadership development programs
- Strong influencing skills with a track record for building relationships. Experience delivering results in a highly entrepreneurial team.
- Analytic capability and business acumen. Ability to summarize and present complicated information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong instructional design and visual storytelling skills, including creation of digital assets and materials to support learning
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master's Degree or equivalent degree in Business, Organization Development, Communications, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- At least 5+ years of progressive experience in a Talent Development/L&D role with a leading business/organization
- Experience organizing, prioritizing, coordinating, implementing, and managing multiple projects, tasks and teams
- Experience supporting creative organizations a plus
- Experience with 360 and development-based assessments such as: CCL Benchmarks, Hay ECI, MBTI, FIRO-B, Hogan, PDI Profiler, DiSC
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.