Information Technology Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Platform Software Engineer - Game Service
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel is looking for talented software engineers to work on the connected products platform. As a member of the Connected Products Platform team, you will be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing features, fixing bugs, building infrastructure, and collaborating with team members to support Mattel's brands and products.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining platform applications, systems, and services
- Work with engineers, product owners, and stakeholders to build against roadmaps and development plans
- Contribute to the design and management of platform infrastructure as well as technical documentation
- Provide production support including monitoring and debugging production issues alongside team members
- Be a team player who can contribute based on their expertise and recognize the expertise of others
- Demonstrate ownership in what you contribute to and work on within the team
- 4+ years of experience writing and maintaining production Golang projects and codebases
- 8+ years of experience of combined software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with game (mobile, console, personal computer, etc.) backend and server technologies
- Experience with internet technologies including HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, etc. and mobile technologies (Objective-C, Swift, and Java for Android)
- Experience with modern software development practices and methodologies
- Experience with data serialization formats, specifically Protocol Buffers and JSON
- Experience with version control systems (Git), CI/CD systems (Jenkins), and infrastructure management tools (Terraform)
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.