Information Technology Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Senior IT Analyst
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Work with program managers to provide oversight for IT business operations
- Coordinate with purchasing & planning teams to optimize order fulfillment logistics
- Review & recommend appropriate funding level for project requests
- Track funding progress and spending accruals
- Provide funding status to IT Leadership, IT Finance & program managers
- Forecast future financial needs
- Analyze data to determine cost & benefits of project requests, assess program trade-offs and recommend appropriate funding level
- Advise I&O Head on spending accrual level throughout the year
- Review manager’s budget proposal for completeness & accuracy
- Combine all teams under I&O into a consolidated budget and review funding for merit
- Coordinate with IT Finance personnel to ensure I&O budget is fully incorporated within the IT budget
- Explain their funding requests to IT Leadership and IT Finance personnel
- Throughout the year, monitor I&O department’s spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Must effectively communicate their recommendations to IT Leadership
- Draft budget analysis and evaluate how the program is doing
What We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in fields of Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business
- Courses in statistics or accounting helpful
- 3+ years of budget-related or finance-related experience a must
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Must be able to process a variety of information, evaluate costs & benefits, and solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills to defend analysis & recommendations is required
- Detailed oriented in developing complex budget
- Must be able to use MS Office, Excel & Powerpoint
- PeopleSoft, ServiceNow, Coupa, Anaplan and Oracle preferred
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.