We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr. Associate Project Manager - Brand Creative
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
What kind of team is behind the leading brands in the toy vehicle category? Well, let me tell you. It’s a team of passionate, strategic, creative, innovative, curious, dedicated and ride-or-die car geeks who love what they do. From Matchbox to Disney Pixar Cars, to the #1 selling vehicle toy in the world, Hot Wheels, we know how to inspire and engage car fans of all ages. Want to join us?
The Vehicles Brand Creative Team is looking for a go-getter Senior Associate Project Manager with a passion and focus on operational structure, procedures and team collaboration. This position will produce and support design and production projects, interfacing with cross-functional team to ensure on time/on budget delivery on all projects. You are the glue that makes the magic happen!
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Manage and drive progress on small-to-mid-level projects such as: guides, retail assets, collateral programs, trade shows, sizzles and pitch materials.
- Assist in identifying ways to improve project workflows and drive efficiencies.
- Assist in maintaining budgets for each project, opening/closing job numbers and Project Documents, identifying if scope or budget changes are needed, as well as monthly billing process with Finance.
- Schedule and lead project kick-off meetings, ensuring all materials are available at start of meeting. Ensure all project information is communicated to team in order to create accurate estimates and schedules based on project scope and client deadlines.
- Maintain status report with real-time communication to the team as well as contributing to status meetings for assigned projects. Communicate with entire project team to develop project plan and schedule in order to ensure on time delivery.
- Interface and maintain relationships with key cross-functional partners as well as outside design/production resources to complete all project deliverables
- Responsible for guide development, distribution and asset management.
- Finalizing assets and uploading to global server for global distribution
- Fulfilling and responding to asset requests submitted to department on a daily basis.
- Information gathering from requestors on what assets are being used for, timing, and preferred file format and method of delivery
- Thorough understanding of all file/asset delivery methods and which method is most appropriate based on request/requestor
What We're Looking For:
- B.A./B.S. Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing/communications
- Project Management experience working on creative and Production projects and/or agency environment
- Experience in a variety of media including print production, broadcast, online, retai
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint are required; familiarity with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Cupcakes (kidding, sort of)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Problem solver and ability to act with urgency
- Ability to navigate within a complex corporate structure
- Collaborative team leader and player
- Initiative and sound critical judgment in extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.