We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr Supply Planning Analyst
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Manage plant loading versus capacity, perform operational and financial modeling & analyze tradeoffs
- Collect projected sales information, calculate projected load versus capacity, identify capacity issues and recommend adjustments to the loading plan
- Analyze data from JDA, AS400 and IBM Cognos system to create a supply plan with optimum stock level for the selling regions
- Understand the impacts to product margins, investment requirements and overall profitability
- Provide data and baseline analyses, formulate recommendations, support implementation plans and prepare management level presentations
- Align manufacturing facilities and markets with sourcing and global planning initiatives and policies
- Support strategic projects related to sourcing and planning
Experience, Education, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of related experience OR Master’s degree and 1 years of related experience
- Experience in supply chain management/inventory management
- Experience with data analysis and statistics
- Experience gathering and documenting process and tool requirements
- Experience delivering presentations and /or training to large groups
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with JDA a plus
- Able and willing to travel on occasion
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.