We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Supply Chain Program Manager
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Are you looking for an opportunity to think big and challenge the status quo? Can you help Mattel develop a holistic supply chain that will optimally flow millions of toys to its customers each year?
Mattel Global Development and Product Supply is seeking talent to join its Sourcing and Analytics team. As a member of this team, you will help shape the future of Mattel’s supply network through its owned and operated facilities and supply partner network. You will use your analytical, technical, program management, and operations management skills in leveraging the supply network to enable Mattel’s business strategy.
If you thrive in an evolving business environment and able to analyze large data sets to identify patterns and relationships resulting in operational solutions to real business problems. This role offers an opportunity to drive and influence business-critical decisions are both tactical and strategic in nature.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve asset utilization, improve customer experience, enable business objectives, and set priorities to improve them. Analysis include, but are not limited to, determining source of supply and alternatives, landed cost analysis, constraint and capacity analysis.
- Provide strategic insights that challenge existing limitations and conventions to drive growth and performance.
- Develop models that will support future business initiatives and improvements to the overall customer experience.
- Program management responsibilities in support of new product introductions, re-sourcing, program transitions, and other critical initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Logistics, Finance or technical field from an accredited university with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Optimization and Supply Chain Management concepts, e.g., forecasting, planning, optimization, product flows, transportation, distribution and fulfillment.
- Experience with financial modeling, especially Net Present Value evaluations
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of look-ups and pivot tables. Some knowledge of programming, data analysis, modeling, and visualization using Python, R, SQL, and Tableau
- Proficiency with IBM Cognos Analytics, Palisade DecisionTools Suite, or other Statistical packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently.
- Experience communicating with senior management as well as cross functional colleagues from engineering, operations, data sciences, and global business teams
- Prior experience with Lean/Six Sigma
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.