We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Supply Planning Analyst
El Segundo, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The Supply Planning Analyst will be responsible for adjusting supply plans based on forecasts and inventory levels on an ongoing basis. The planner needs to work with demand planning, sales, marketing, and vendor operations to adjust buy plans and make recommendations to increase fill rates and decrease inventory levels.
The individual will lead and coordinate the weekly interaction (Sales & Operation Planning) between Supply/Plant Manufacturing and Regional Demand Planning. The individual will help develop the supply planning process, tools, and standard reporting. The individual will also drive reporting KPIs (e.g. inventory turns).
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Position requires ability to apply critical thinking to dissimilar problems and deliver fact supported analysis, and the capability to quickly switch between strategic thinking and detailed analysis.
- Process Management: Able to create and organize work and processes to get things done in the most efficient manner.
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results.
- Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners.
- Influencing & Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action.
- Presentation Skills: Communicates clearly and effectively in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and bosses.
- Will need to continuously strive to improve the ways we operate by consistently bringing strong technical and leadership knowledge to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of related experience
- Experience in supply chain management/inventory management
- Experience with demand planning and forecasting
- Experience with data analysis and statistics
- Experience delivering presentations and /or training to large groups
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with JDA a plus
- Experience with VBA/SQL programming a plus
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.