Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Fort Worth, Texas
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The Training Supervisor works in a fast-paced environment and is responsible for coordinating, directing and supervising the training department as well as warehouse employees to meet or exceed efficiency, quality, and safety goals. This may include receiving, warehousing, shipping, and Value-Added Services (VAS) departments.
What Your Impact Will Be:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The list is not all inclusive:
- Supervises, directs and guides warehouse leads and employees.
- Coordinates and manages work flow for assigned employees.
- Utilizes mainframe systems, database applications, spreadsheets to set plans for staffing and workflow timing.
- Ensures loads are completed and loaded accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensures that organizational labor efficiency goals are met and maintained.
- Facilitate training to ensure staff members understand and utilize the procedures that will lead to maximized productivity, accuracy, and safety.
- Ensure employees comply with Mattel policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Work with HR and other Management staff to resolve employee relations issues.
- Works on special projects as instructed by the DC Management.
- Supervises employees in warehouse operations in accordance with the organization's policies, practices and applicable law.
- Other supervisory responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Flexibility and teamwork in all aspects of job responsibilities are essential to performing job requirements. Employees in this classification may be required to perform work that is not listed in this job description as an “essential duty”. This is typically an interim solution to staff deficiencies, or during cross-training activities.
What We're Looking For:
- Five or more years of experience in a leadership capacity in a warehouse environment
- A combination of experience and education
- Computer with Windows based operating system
- Microsoft Office (intermediate or above)
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting Mattel and customer requirements and deadlines.
- Able to collaborate with employees, leads, supervisor, and management.
- Skilled at creating and maintaining functional and cross-functional partnerships.
- Strong writing skills. Able to write reports and correspondences.
- Strong oral communication skills. Able to speak effectively before groups of employees, leads, supervisors, and management.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Abe to analyses and interpret set up and design specs, reports, graphs, and other data.
- Strong mathematic skills- ability to calculate figures such as percentages, volume, cost, time.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- AS-400 operating systems preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts while working around forklifts or clamp lifts, fumes or airborne particles generated by propane forklifts, and outside weather conditions as the warehouse doors are generally open at all times of the year. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.