We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Toy Store Associate Lead
Fort Worth, Texas
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
We are currently seeking an innovative and self-starting TOY STORE ASSOCIATE LEAD who has excellent interpersonal and communications skills and is detail oriented. This position will report to the Toy Store Assistant Manager.
- Review schedules and coverage with Assistant Manager, provide recommendations as
- Responsible for opening and closing store and warehouse
- Granted store entry and safe access
- Prepare bank deposits and change orders
- Maintains sales detail report
- Assists in the ongoing training and onboarding of new employees
--Visual Merchandising Training
- Highly skilled at cashiering and cash handling
- Assist in daily staff huddles and team assignments
- Assist in coordinating daily team breaks and mealtimes
- Ensure daily aisle zoning is completed
- Demonstrate flexibility in managing change
- Fill in for Assistant Manager as needed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle cash and to count money at high volumes
- Capability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and stretch - ability to lift 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity for use of a cash register, computer keyboard and telephone
- Experience working in a retail/store/sales environment
- Related certifications, high school degree/GED
This role is part-time, bonus eligible and 401K eligible.
The requirements of this position may change from time to time in accordance with the
changing conditions of the business. Therefore, Mattel requires the incumbent to be flexible
and to assume any corresponding changes in responsibilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.