We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel Group is the largest designer, manufacturer and marketer of toys in the world. Our portfolio includes best-selling brands, such as Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
Mattel Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Mattel has operations in 43 countries and territories, employs approximately 29,000 people and sells products in more than 150 nations around the world.
In China mainland, we have 7 facilities which are located in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Yun Nan and Foshan. Foshan City Nanhai Mattel Toy Co. Ltd., the wholly owned manufacturing plant of Mattel focusing on Barbie, Polly, Disney brands, was located in Guanyao, Nanhai District, Foshan and has more than 4000 employees.
- Lead and supervise team members to design and develop automatic manufacturing machines. Manage the automation projects from design to implementation. Continue to improve and optimize automatic machines running in production.
- Machine design and fabrication, machine safety assessment
- Independent, proficient project management skill
- BS (Eng) from Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 8 years in related field with 2 years in management role
- Familiar with local/international machine design standard. Qualified in Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) will be a bonus