We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
1. Conduct the molding process parameters for new molds, identify the defects for improvement.
2. In charge of mold test for new projects, record the issues & parameters and documentation to engineering for solution together.
3. Plan for machine & related equipment’s preventive maintenance, ensure the 5s, safety, quality, capability & efficiency.
4. Conduct the mold qualification and buy-off for new molds by applying scientific molding process.
5. Support the new molds releasing to production successfully at manufacturing plants.
6. Conduct the molding technique training at in-house and sub-contract vendors etc.
1. At least 5 years injection molding experience, college degree or above, major in polymer, material or mold direction.
2. Knowledge of scientific molding process & the properties of polymer material.
3. Familiar with the operation of injection molding machine and related kinds of material, good at documentation and solution.
4. Familiar with mold structure & design, product development, especially mold project experience is preferred.
5. Good communication skills, team work, especially computer & English in writing, listening, good at oral is preferred.