We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel Group is the largest designer, manufacturer and marketer of toys in the world. Our portfolio includes best-selling brands, such as Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
1. Responsible for new toy development from 3D Model to mass production
2. Coordinate with internal & external parties to ensure smooth
new toy introduction, trouble shooting
3. To achieve a competitive product cost by evaluating design, tooling and manufacturing alternatives.
1. College or above in mechanical, molding or design
2. Prefer in toy industrial
3. Familiar with Pro-E, Microsoft office
4. Good command of English skills in reading & writing.