We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr Manager Engineering
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel Group is the largest designer, manufacturer and marketer of toys in the world. Our portfolio includes best-selling brands, such as Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
1.Responsible for plant and production line layout planning
2.fixture and semi-automation design
3. Lean and Six sigma project
精益生产及Six Sigma 项目跟进；
4. NPI Stage assembly and packaging schedule and cost management
5.A&P equipment management and leverage resource in different Plants.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
2. At least 10+ years working experience
3. Lean and Six sigma, Problem solving in different production stage
4. Good command of English skills.