Retail and Merchandising Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Lead Merchandise Handler
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
* Monitor and supervise placement of merchandise both on the selling floor and in the stockroom according to visual, safety and efficiency standards.
* Supervise and verify incoming and outgoing trailers and manifests.
* Assume leadership role in absence of Assistant Operations Manager; troubleshoot when needed.
* Promote team environment; coach and motivate department members; delegate and develop skill set of team; provide regular and constructive feedback.
* Communicate internal and external concerns to manager; communicate company, store and department information to associates.
* Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of store’s PC’s and registers.
* Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned such as ordering store supplies and staff scheduling.
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
* 6 months to 2 years of experience with merchandise handling, inventory and maintenance issues, preferred.
* Experience in maintaining/troubleshooting IT and POS equipment, preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Must be available to work open and close shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.