Retail and Merchandising Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mattel Retail Holiday Seasonal Associate: Goshen, KY 40026
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel Retail Service Division is seeking (a) Part Time Associate(s) to team with Retail Service Representatives.
Responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, implementing Point of Purchase materials, ensuring planogram compliance, and providing customer service. Also included are participation in special projects and conducting in-store demonstrations.
Successful candidates will be flexible and enjoy a fast paced working environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Must live within 20 miles of 40026 to service/partner with assigned Rep.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have daily access to a computer with Microsoft Windows and reliable Internet to input payroll/expense information and access email (needs to have Google Chrome and Internet Explorer Browsers installed)
- Have access to a Vehicle including valid driver’s license and current car insurance indicating you are named insured on the vehicle being used to perform your duties or reliable transportation.
- Physical requirements: climbing ladders up to 12’ tall, ability to regularly lift uo to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist or chest height, operate power tools (screw driver & drill), able to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and walk for long periods of time, while adhering to safety policies and expectations.
- Available to work daytime hours during the week and scheduled weekends. Total weekly hours vary from 10-40 hours per week.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Consumer product industry or retail experience
- Computer skill set
- Previous Mattel experience is a plus!
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.