We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Account Manager e-Commerce
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
A key member of the E-retail team with the responsibility to plan and implement a strong online presence and action plans for E-retail customers in order to achieve the targeted revenue and profit metrics. The customer portfolio covers a diverse range of pure players and omnichannel customers.
Key Account Representative
- Build and nourish customer relationships
- Close collaboration with customer stakeholders to ensure listings, continuous availability and activation of the Mattel range on the websites
- Track and analyze the customer performance based on aligned KPIs. Recommend and drive actions where needed
- Support the customers with providing the necessary assets and data for their daily business
- Professional brand, product and business plan presentations to customers
- Deliver on revenue and profit targets for the customers in charge
Product Forecasting and Replenishment
- Monthly quantity forecasting for a large portfolio of brands and products that influences production
- Near-term turnover forecasting on a weekly basis for submission to management
- Close collaboration with Customer Service and Supply Chain to ensure good Service Level
Trade Marketing & Activity Planning
- Support of product range selection and planning
- Planning and execution of customer marketing activities and promotions in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Brand Activation teams
- Collaboration with the Digital Marketing team to increase the impact and ROI of activation across the entire digital funnel
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Monitoring KPIs in order to deliver on objectives and accelerate business growth
- Monitoring the online analytics tools and take corrective action steps when the online implementation KPIs fail to adhere with target Monitor on regular basis Financial KPIs in order to stay within aligned framework
- Drive online business at respective multi-channel customers through close collaboration with the responsible Key Account Managers
- Spread e-retail knowledge within the Sales Team to enhance the level of expertise and drive the omnichannel business further
- Ability to create a culture of customer focused innovation
- Ability to manage complexity and tight deadlines
- Strong willingness to learn and succeed
- Being able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- E-retail knowledge combined with Key Account experience as a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of Key Account Management experience
- Self-starter entrepreneurial attitude • Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate on various business levels (peers, managers, customers)
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.